Skip to main content


I want to file a complaint. How do I do that?

We kindly ask you to contact us if you have a complaint about our services. If that does not lead to a solution, it is possible to submit your dispute to the mediation office of Stichting WebwinkelKeur.

For consumers in the European Union, it is also possible to file complaints via the ODR platform of the European Commission. If your complaint is not filed elsewhere yet, you are free to file your complaint via this platform of the European Union.

One moment please...

The selected product was successfully added to your shopping cart.