RAL P1 white and black hues (RAL Plastics P1)
Discover color nuances on plastic materials with RAL P1. The 100 most often requested colors from the RAL Classic collection are available as RAL P1 plastic color samples made of polypropylene. Thanks to its various surface textures – glossy, matt, rough and opaque – subtle differences in nuance are revealed by viewing each color plate in the light.
The RAL P1 plastic color samples are multifunctional and offer many benefits in practice. 3 different surface textures and 3 different material thicknesses give users a realistic impression of how the colors will look when used with different material applications.
Add to cart
- Binding color sample for plastics in RAL Classic colors
- Plastic color sample format: 10,5 x 14,8 x 0,3 cm
- Material: polypropylene
- 3 sample thicknesses: 0,3 cm, 0,2 cm and 0,1 cm
- 3 different surfaces: high gloss polished, VDI 24, VDI 42
- Includes reflectance curve, absolute values and the divergence from the RAL original sample
- Protective sleeve for every color sample
Press the image to enlarge.